Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Missing This Funny Face...


so, so much. Trying hard to get back into the swing of things here. Trying to prepare for Bosnia, too. Slowly, slowly. Or, I guess, quickly, quickly.

Sigh.

Favorite quote of the week:

"Wandering around has changed me more than I thought, I am not me anymore. At least, I am not the same me I was." -Che Guevara

I've wandered around quite a lot before, but I've never felt changed in quite the same way...so deeply. (Photo courtesy of James -- thank you!)


3 comments:

Combat Doc said...

I love the work you do. But as a Cuban to quote el Che you might as well quote Hitler. That murdering bastard ran the Cabana Prison and executed over 100 political prisoners by his own hand.

Romanticism is nothing compared to the truth.

KEEP BLOGGING!!!

julie said...

Oh Aimee, i havent read all of your blog but browsed over a lot of it - you do amazing work, you write so eloquently and your photos are beautiful and enlightening - so glad to have found you!!! xx

lisa solomon said...

hi amimee...

wow. what amazing things you have done! thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment!