Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!



Today is my mom's birthday. Her gift from me is 2 hours + in this internet cafe, as the power flickers in and out, trying to get a few posts up. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Mom, and a very special year. I miss you! Thank you for your love and support in all my crazy endeavors, and for chatty morning coffee time, across the country and sometimes across the world. I love you. xoxoxoxo (This picture is of myself, my brother, mom and dad, and was taken when my mom was just about my age! It is one of my very favorites)

5 comments:

AHS Photography said...

So sweet! I can't wait to meet you and your family! I love your blog!
<3 Amy

C said...

Updates!

Great to see that you're doing well. I loved all the posts, especially New Vision and the Joyce reunion.


-Craig

(glad the sweatshirt came in handy)

C said...

Oh, and happy birthday to your mom!

Unknown said...

Aimee - you write so beautifully and from the heart - thanks for sharing your keen insights...i also see an even greater sense of maturity in you that i am so proud of.
Lots of love,
Randee
PS: Happy Birthday Lisa & Jambo at you!!!

Scott said...

Aimee,

I truly enjoy reading your blog. It's encouraging for me, living here in Armenia and constantly struggling with a populace's pessimism and, dare I say, apathy, to read about your transformative experiences on another continent. I think you’re a wonderful writer, so keep it up!

Scott

P.S. You and your mother have an uncanny resemblance to each other.